- NON-AEROSOL HEALTHY COOKING SPRAYS - Using hand pressurized air, no chemicals or toxins, this reusable oil sprayer gives you the convenience and health benefits of an aerosol sprayer in a more economical and environmental form.
- EASY TO USE AND REFILL - Fill the mister bottle about half way full, put the lid on, pump 7-10 times in order to build enough pressure, then gently press the valve for a fine, even mist.
- WELL MADE FROM SAFE MATERIAL- With food grade BPA free PP and lead-free Glass, this oil mister is well built to last. The clear glass bottle is thick and sturdy, with silicone sealed gasket inside the cap to avoid leakage, ensure the freshness of liquid stored.
- VERSATILE USE- Just fill with your favorite oils, essential oils, coconut oil, vinaigrette, vinegars and citric juices and mist desired amount on food. Perfect for roasting, sauteing, baking, grilling , air fryer and cooking. Impressive gift for many occasions.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - If You're not completely satisfied with your purchase, Let Us Know and You'll be Offered a FULL Refund or Replacement. No Questions Asked.
Simple, ingenious, and practical, the Glass Olive Oil Mister is designed to gently mist oil on foods, improving taste without poorly impacting your health.
► Build in pump mechanisim: hand pump for the air pressure, no chemical propellants needed
► Healthy cooking option: helps control the amount and spreads the oil evenly
► Eco-friendly: refillable and reusable, no more wasted oil and disposable cooking sprays
► Food grade BPA free and lead free material: totally harmless to your health
► Easy-to-use pump style cap features a 2-step operation: simply pump the top, then press the nozzle for an even mist
► Clog-free filter: will never clog thanks to its unique filter
► Elegant,pratical design: makes it sleek and utilitarian, perfect housewarming or wedding gift
HOW TO USE:
1.Twist off the plastic collar underneath the nozzle
2.Fill the bottle about half way full with oil of your choice
3.Screw up the plastic collar tightly
4.Pump sprayer 7-10 times to build up pressure needed
5.Genlty press the nozzle for mist
HOW TO CLEAN:
Fill bottle with hot water and add a drop of liquid detergent.
Pump the cap until resistance is felt then spray into sink. Rinse
and repeat if needed.
It is recommended that you clean the sprayer every 6-8 weeks to
ensure the best performance since oil can build up in the sprayer
Do not overfill and fill it about halfway to get a good spray mist
Do not use boiling water or toss the plastic parts into dishwasher